Please use the BACK button of your browser to return to the previous page
- How do I download the zip file ?
To download the zip file just click on it. If the browser then doesn't start to download, right-click on the zip file (.zip) and from the pop-up menu select "Save Target As..." or similar, depending on your browser. Some browsers say "Save link as..." or "Load linked file...".
- How do I unzip the downloaded zip file ?
Windows: Double-click on the downloaded zip file and Windows will show the content of the zip file in a separate window. To actually unzip click on the button Extract all and Windows will put the content of the zip file into a new folder.
Mac OS X: Just double-click the downloaded zip file and Mac OS X will automatically unzip the content of the zip file into a new folder.
- Please download the movies before playing them.
We strongly recommend to download the movies to your PC first and then play them from your harddisk. This way you can play all movies no matter what internet speed you have.
- How do I download the movies to my PC ?
To download right-click on the movie link (.mp4) and from the pop-up menu select "Save Target As..." or similar, depending on your browser. Some browsers say "Save link as..." or "Load linked file...".
- How do I play the downloaded movies ?
You can play the movies with any free player that's supporting the H.264/.mp4 format, such as the
QuickTime Player or the VLC Media Player.
Please note that you can test the movies here before joining.
- Windows Media Player doesn't play the movies.
That's correct. Unfortunately the Windows Media Player does not support the H.264/.mp4 format. Please use one of the players mentioned above.
- After double-clicking the downloaded movie Windows Media Player is starting.
Don't double-click on the movie but start the correct player first, then use the command "Open..." from the player's menu bar and select the downloaded .mp4 file.
- My device (tablet, smartphone) is not able to download movies.
You can play the movies directly in your browser by simple clicking on the movie link. Please be patient as it takes some time until the movie is starting.
- I've just joined but my password doesn't work. I can't enter the members area (the Gallery).
You probably typed the username or password wrong. The username/password is case-sensitive. You must type it exactly as shown in our confirmation email (use the same upper- and lowercase characters). Also make sure not to accidentally hit the CapsLock key while typing.
- My password has worked for a while, but now it doesn't anymore.
Maybe your membership has expired. Please lookup your membership informations at https://support.ccbill.com. There you can check whether your membership has expired or not.
If your membership is still active it's most likely that our password protection system has blocked your password because it got hacked. Please contact us (mention your username) and we'll install a new username/password for you.
- I forgot my password.
Please don't try to guess your password by typing various spellings. After several unsuccessful login attempts your access will get blocked
(in order to stop cracking attempts from hackers).
Please lookup your password in the membership informations at https://support.ccbill.com.
- How do I cancel my recurrent membership ?
Please use the membership lookup form at CCBill. After submitting the form click on the link "Click here to cancel your subscription".
- I can't join. The CCBill join forms don't work.
The username and password must contain letters (a-z, A-Z) and numbers (0-9) only. Do not use any special characters like & or * or % or ä ö ü.
- I've received a new Credit Card. How do I change my Credit Card informations in order to continue my recurrent membership ?
Please use the membership lookup form at CCBill. After submitting the form click on the link "Click here to update your payment information".
- How do I lookup my membership informations (status, username, password, expiry date, subscription ID) ?
Please use the membership lookup form at CCBill.
- I have a question about billing.
Please ask CCBill Consumer Service.